Home1 » Terms & Conditions
By accessing or using the Site, the user agrees to be bound by the following Terms:
- The content and pages of the Site are for general information and use only, and are subject to change without notice.
- TCMI makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the Site or the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on the Site for any particular purpose. The user acknowledges that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and TCMI expressly excludes liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. In particular, neither TCMI nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to the user or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
- TCMI shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by users or any third party, as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, user’s or user company’s personal information or material and information transmitted through the Site.
- Use of any information or materials on the Site is entirely at the user’s own risk. It shall be the user’s responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Site meet the user’s specific requirements.
- This Site contains material which is owned by or licensed to TCMI. This material includes, but is not limited to the design, layout, look, and appearance of the Site; logos, graphics, photographs, and the like; and forms, documents, certificates, and the like. Reproduction of any material on the Site, other than for personal use, is prohibited without the prior written consent of TCMI.
- Unauthorized use of the Site is prohibited. Users may not create a link to the Site from another website or document without TCMI’s prior written consent.
- From time-to-time the Site may also include links to other websites. External links are provided for user’s convenience, and are beyond the control of TCMI and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at the user’s own risk.
- Use of this Site and any dispute arising out of such use of the Site is subject to the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia, regardless of the laws that might be applicable under principles of conflicts of law.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Receive recent news and never miss an update.